Accept Your Mistakes 😃

 Accepting mistakes


Everyone wants to do something clearly and perfectly to be the best. Sometimes we will prepare for that, sometimes we won't prepare and we think to give our best.


When I am going to speak in front of my team members. I started speaking and conveyed what I want to say to my team members. But I hadn't felt comfortable with what I had done and started feeling low and depressed and not concentrating well on the work which I am doing.



Later when I was speaking with my team members they started saying. you spoke well In the session.


Later I started accepting my mistakes. I realised how much I can convey. I did that. started saying to myself accept that. Then I felt good and it worked better and perfectly.


Sometimes accepting your mistakes can make you better and help you to give your best.


Comments

Popular Posts