Appreciation 😊

 Appreciation 


 ☺You need appreciation. 

☺I need appreciation. 

☺Everyone needs appreciation. 


When someone appreciates us we get a positive feeling and we can work more on the work that we are doing.


Everyone says don't work for appreciation but we should work for that by that our heart and mind satisfied. (What is required than that.) 

Everyone says if we appreciate someone for something they stop at their but if we do not appreciate them so many negative thoughts will enter their mind and disturb them. They may stop the work they are doing.🥺 


In my life, I have persons who appreciate me for small things. (Amma, Akka, Shravan sir, Teju akka, Shivani akka, Sahithya akka, Tharun, Niveditha and Thop Ecell team) 

Which can make me more energising. 

You should also have like this person in your life to become the best person of yourself. 😃

Comments

Popular Posts