🥺Don't Neglect 🥺


 Don't Neglect. 


In the past lockdown. we have only one phone for my elder sister and me. Because of that, we got some clashes.

I stopped using that mobile for three days. On one fine day, we went to a family picnic. I and my sister started talking to each and other. I had taken a mobile from my sister at that time. But I received a call and heard sad News That my friend passed away 🥺

When I check the what's app messages. Before he going to pass away he texted me. 

But due to clashes with my sister. I thought as like every time he wants to text simply I thought and neglected. 

But later I knew this sad news. I understood that he wants to say something to me. But I neglected it. 

I lost my Best Buddy 🥺because of my negligence. 😕


So don't neglect anyone.😕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts