God won't give what we hope for. God gives what is best for us 😊

 When I am in school (10th standard). I hope to get a 10/10 in my final exam and IIIT Basara admission. But I didn't get that I worried later I hope for the best and started moving on. 

Later I choose intermediate and start studying and this time again I got a hope to get into the NIT/IIT for my further studies. But I didn't achieve that too. 

This time I worried more than in the past. I got an admission to KU and I got a good friend who introduced Thop E-Cell to me. Which made me interact with so many superheroes and famous persons. 

Who encourages us always. 


*** later I understand that God won't give what we hope for. God gives what is best for us. It might be more than our expectations 😁😁


😁 Now, I am waiting to see what God planned to give me next.

Comments

  1. God has a better plan than we think. Everything happens for a reason! Well written Kranthi! We are glad to know you boy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts