I won his Heart ❤️ or the Game 😃

I like to play chess. Before lockdown, I played with my friends in hostels. 😃


🌚 But unfortunately, the corona raised and the whole colleges are closed. 

🌚 feeling bore in this pandemic time.

🌚 Then I installed an online chess game where I can play with my friends and online gamers 

🌚 Nearly, I played 100 games in that online game with foreigners and Indians. some of those I won and some of those I lost. 

🌚 But one day I played with an Indian guy. Who played extraordinarily. I came to know that in the middle of the game I can't defeat him. Even though I am still trying 

🌚 later he texted me that 

'' You idiot you can't defeat me ''

🌚 But why I don't know I didn't scold him back. I replied that '' yes I can't defeat you are playing extraordinarily''. 

🌚 He said that he didn't expect that reply from me and said '' you are good and You won my heart ''. 

🌚 He texted with me for a few minutes and he sent a friend request to me and he left. 


* Computer Said that I won the game. At that moment I can't understand whether I won the game  Or his heart. ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts