Initiative Kills Ego

 In an intermediate. I connected with a friend a lot and a lot. One day unfortunately we got very small clashes. But we both had seen that like a bigger one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜


We won't speak to each other for a day. Later we are going to home on that day. He went Into another bus stop and I went into another bus stop. 

But unfortunately or coincidentally I don't know we both caught the same bus 😁


We hadn't spoken on the journey too. Because of ego😁. But here are both stops are the same. 


We came out of the bus and go. Once I got a thought to say bye. I called him and said bye 😊. 

Later he started saying bye with a beautiful smile. Which made me cooler. 


Later on the next day, our bond becomes more strong than in the past. Became good buddy's 😊


*** Initiative killed an ego. Take initiative we won't lose anything. We can get good friends by that.


So who reading this.Take initiative from now 🀩you can experience something better 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts