should have own identity

 When I am 10 th standard after completion of the 10 th standard. 

To learn the work, I went with my dad to the mechanic shop. 

At that moment I observed different kinds of people who are trying to influence. Some of those are saying the importance of studies. Some of those are saying to stop study and continue in this field 😀. 


I faced one more situation too. 

A customer who made me know one thing. He is saying unnecessary work to me and treating me like his servant.

Even Though I am humble towards him because I went to learn work there so that's my job. Later when he came to know that I am of that shop owner. He started respecting and when I am working saying that don't do that. 



So, I came to know that Everyone should have their own identity. Without my father I am nothing at some of the places. 

So, I should have my own identity 😀


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts