Small things can Make miracles πŸ˜ƒ

 Small things can make miracles. 


Recently I attended a Birthday party of shivani akka. which made me happy and excited. Even it is an online party enjoyed it a lot and smiled throughout the party.

Finally, as the party finishing my Mom and sister want to wish the shivani akka. As everyone is left then my mom and sister wished a birthday person. 

It had taken just a few seconds to wish the shivani akka. I thought that the birthday person normally received the wishes. 

 But later on the next day, I came to know that those wishes are somewhat special and connected somewhat more. Those wishes made happier for shivani akka family too and presented a gift for me πŸ˜ƒ 

So spent some time making other shappy through your activities. It may be small to you it can bring lots of smiles to their faces. πŸ˜ƒ

Comments

Popular Posts