Think from other's view

 Think from others view. 


We all think from our point of view.May be in our view those are correct and in some others view those are wrong. 

So we think from our view by that we start getting negative thoughts on the other persons. Which leads to the losing of bonds and connection. 

When I am in school usually I am in that manner. Which made me anger and lose number of connections. 

When I went to hostel in intermediate. I had seen the number of new persons and number of new mindset. While I am interacting with them. As speaking with them started thinking from the others view. 

Which made me to interact with the many people and understand many ppeople and connected with the many people. 

Still the connections are going on...... 

So you also try to think from the others view πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts