Add a Good Habit 😃

 Add a good Habit. 

We have different types of habits for us. 

Some of your habits and mine habits are same. 

Even though we have a number of habits. But some of those give positive feeling and keep us cool. 

Just like that I have a habit to study, spend time with mom and friends,and akkalu. But I added a new habit to my present life. That is showing gratitude and feeling grateful. 

Yes! Showing gratitude is giving a pleasant and positive feeling. While showing gratitude i am feeling grateful for what I have and by that positivity level is rating up. Due to feeling grateful for what I have satisfying with the situations are happening. 

If I spent an hour that complete one hour is filled with the positive thoughts and positive things happening around me. Totally positive, positive, positive 😃. 

May be I think avergely i am spending 20-30 min a day but it created a broad change in my life. Most of the time thinking in a positive way than a negative way. 

Thank you ❤

☺ :) ☺

Comments

Popular Posts