Amma ❤

 Amma there is positive energy in this word.

When we are saying Amma we can feel that word.

I love my Amma a lot. you love your Amma. Everyone loves their maa 's.

I want to share about my Amma. she is the Daughter of Saraiah. She is from a middle-class family. Due to some of the family situation and lack of interest 😜 stopped studies at the 5 the standard.

My mom married at a very young age and my mom blessed with two children me and akka❤️.

My mom always loves us ❤️.

Even though she is illiterate. To see me in the best manner she learnt those and taught to me at my childhood (she is my first teacher).

Amma supports me in everything I do. If i feel low she supports me.

Always encourages me to learn new things in a quick manner.

When we feel bored she says about her childhood experiences some of those are crazy and some of those or sad. But we chill at that time.

Even now Atleast twice a day she feed with her hands 🤫. 

Definitely all the Mom's are in this nature. Who always loves us,cares us,always think about us,....

Thank you , I think this is not enough to say about my Amma. So take a pen and write about your mom for a page.

Surely I can say it brings lots of smile on your face ❤️.


😊 :) 😊

Comments

Popular Posts