As place changes value changes 😄

 As place changes the value changes. 


When I am in my intermediate. I used to speak with maximum people and connect with the maximum people.

I will go and spend my time with them and if they not our group(MPC) I will speak with them in the breaks.

Then one of my friends said why you speak with all the people is that necessary. Are you Prakash Raj in seethammavakitlo sirimalle chettu? 

Then immediately I replied to him that when I feel low if someone speaks with me I feel better and I get hope as I have this person who is thinking about me. I can be relieved from that so if I speak with them even they feel the same I thought and I speak they can be happy. My mind relaxes too 😃


But later I thought about my friend words and thinking that if should I change myself or I am on the correct path I don't know. 

Anyway, whether I'm right or wrong my heart satisfying by that I want to be like that. 


The same me when I am in B tech first year. When I joined Thop Ecell. They all like my behaviour and they named me a positive soul. 


No one before said me like that. These people(Akkalu, Annalu, prendsu 😂) gave me an identity called a positive soul ☺. 


Later I came to know we should be like our self. Maybe now we don't like anyone. As the place and person change our value may changes 🙃.

So Be like you. one day you will get an identity which satisfies you a lot ❤

Comments

  1. This is how your heart glows when people like you appreciate and see beauty in others!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts