DON'T EVEN KNOW TO 29 th BLOG

 DON'T EVEN KNOW TO 29 th BLOG 


🌚 Are you feeling grateful for everything you have 

🌚 Are you enjoying each and every moment you have? 

🌚 Are you Believing in your strengths? 

If not once try to experience those all for a minute or for an hour Or a day Or a week or a month. It helps us 😊. 

I experienced this because of a person. Who always says hope best and think that why can't you do that. 

This has also happened in a Thop E- cell journey. I am a team member of tharun in the NFT project. Shivani akka is also a team member of our project. Eventually, we will discuss that regularly. One day when I came to know that invocation penned by Shivani akka. I want to ask Shivani akka how you had written akka. Is can I write like that then Shivani akka said that yes you can but you should feel every situation happening around you. 

Then I started feeling all the situations happening around me and happened in my life in past. 

I penned some of the stories. I too know those may be good but not so extraordinary when I shared with the teju akka and Shivani akka. They always say super and wow. They encourage me to write more and more. 

🌚 These all stories had come due to I went to my past and felt grateful about my situations. 

 I hope so you all should experience this.it made me strong myself. 🌚


😊 :) 😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts