How optimistic she is.. 😊

 How optimistic she is..

 ðŸŒš Can our life change by optimistic nature? 

 ðŸŒš Yes, we can change our life by optimistic nature. 

I had met a person who is always optimistic nature and encourages everyone. 

One day we all are together doing a Six sigma internship. 

Internship sir explained to us the basic knowledge about the six sigma and said us to come up with the project. 

We all are ready with our projects and explained to sir about our projects. But sir said that what we should do in our further days he will decide. 

But maybe every one of us including me thought if my project is correct is the sir give chance to do our project. 

But an optimistic girl said one thing to me. Whether whatever the project we get we do and learn tools to do six sigma. " If we get our project to do we can do that. If not we can do other projects by learning about the others too". It means Now you came to know about your project and what you are doing presently. 

But how positive she is whatever she gets she satisfies with that and always try to improve herself. 😊

Because of those words on that day. Even I too satisfied with the situations & works happening around me, Now I am happy with the opportunities I am getting.

Here the optimistic girl is Teju akka 😊

This all possible by the optimistic nature.

😊 :) 😊

Comments

Popular Posts