My party goes this way..!




I have several friends up to now. I connected a lot with the two and I will spend some of my time with them. 

We will spend time very rare but much and speaks very little but connected more 

Usually, every friend have problems and every friend have happy moments. we too have like that situations. 

When we feel happy and we will go to Restaurant Or roadside by roaming on bikes and we chill. 

But when any one of us feel moody or disappointed we will visit fort Warangal. Where it is very pleasant and surrounded by the fields and it is an open area.Beautiful nature. 

Why I don't know when we are happy we hadn't visited 

Fort Warangal or any beautiful nature. 

Maybe I think we know the value of great places, great things or great people in our harder times.

Comments

  1. Your way of appreciating and approaching life is wonderful!
    Keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts