I am lucky 🤩

 I am lucky

Are you lucky? 

Everyone is lucky. When we satisfy Or felt grateful for the things happening around us. 

If you hope for something and if it doesn't happen don't feel sad feel Lucky that doesn't happen. 

In my intermediate days, I hope to go to NIT's and IIT's for further studies but now I am not worrying I am feeling that I am very lucky to get admission to KSM. 

KSM which is a very pleasant atmosphere. 

KSM friends are lovable and inspirable. 

I am very lucky to get admission to ksm. 

I am very lucky to even I hadn't qualified for the mains. 

If I get minimum percentile maybe I may go to any NIT through reservation thank god it doesn't happen. 

I am very lucky I got the chance to be in Thop Ecell. 

I connected to Thop Family where everyone cares for each other, love each other, respect each other. 

Wow 🤩

I am so lucky 🍀

You people also can feel that you are lucky when you stop worrying about things that doesn't happen to you.

😊:)😊



Comments

Popular Posts