Shaking Hands πŸ˜ƒ

 Shaking Hands 

When I am  8 years old while I am going to school with my sister we will buy chocolates for us at a shop which is nearby masjid.

One day my sister made me speak with the masjid watchman and shaking his hand.

Later every day we will give him a shaking hand and says "salam malekum ". Then we will go to school. 

As the days are going my sister went to a hostel for further studies in her 5 the standard. 

Even though I hadn't stopped him giving a shaking hand.

Maximum twice a day I will give shake hand says salam malekum and will speak with for a minute.

It was just a minute and but created a great impact. Even if I am coming in that way. He will smile immediately and be ready to give shake hand for me

He will smoke sometime if I go at that time for a purpose. He will keep that aside and speak for a couple of minutes.

I think it went regularly up to my tenth standard.7 years regularly. later I went to the hostel if I got that side He will speak and spend a couple of minutes with me 

I think it was a just minute every day but it made him remember me. 

It created a lot of impact. 


😊 :) 😊

Comments

Popular Posts