How Thop the child is 😍

 How Thop the child is 🌚

Hello Happy people, thank you for visiting my blog. 

Let me share a story about a Thop Child. 

My friend Nikesh went to a fast food centre along with his friends like a mini party. 

There he saw a child aged between 7-9 asked for money. 

Then Nikesh instead of giving money he asked the child that what he will do with that money. 

Then the child replied that he will purchase food to eat replied, Then Nikesh gave a task that we both will run together if you win I will offer you Nikesh said then the child accepted the challenge. 

(But Nikesh already decided that whether he may win or lose he want to offer food for him). 

Then the child started running Nikesh want to stop him but he hadn't stopped he reached the deadline and came back. 


Wow, How dedicated the child he wanted to run for the food without looking aside, he hadn't even observed that Nikesh is coming. 


Then while eating he trying to keep a half plate aside. 

Why you are keeping half-plate a side Nikesh asked then child replied that my sister will be looking for me I will bring something for her as that child replied. 


Wow, here we can know how responsible the child is even though he is between 7-9.

Later Nikesh offered one more plate to her sister too. 

Then the child happily ate that food and took it for his sister. 

😍 wow 😍

If the Nikesh gave money and went from there we can't know about that child. 

Wow, I am very happy to know about that child. 

🌚He is so dedicated. 

🌚 He is so responsible.


Thanks to My buddy for letting me know about his incident 😍


Thank you 

😊:)😊

Comments

Popular Posts