Inspiration πŸ˜ƒ

 Inspiration 

When we inspire we get hope that we can do anything and achieve anything.

We will inspire when we listen to stories? 

We will inspire when we see the motivation video? 

We will inspire when we speak with great personalities. 

Even you can become an inspiration to few others. 

If we are inspired we can do a lot many things. 

I was inspired when I listened to my father's story. I felt unhappy when I listened to my dad's story. He faced a lot of struggles. I think that's the reason he cares about us a lot and thinks about us much. 

Let me share my dad's story. 

When my dad is very young age our grandma passed away. Later, my dad came to Warangal and stayed with the elder sister of grandma's. 

He stopped his studies at a very young age. 

Later he worked as construction labour, and in hotels (A faced lot of problems). 

Later, my paternal uncle (pedha dady) shown a work Car Mechanic at the of 14 he learnt the mechanic techniques and Followed the Learn As we go principle. As the vehicles are modifying my dad learnt various techniques and now he is a Technician. 

Now, He is running multiple businesses with his true dedication and to take care of us. 

When I listened to this story from my mom. I got inspired much. 

I am thinking to provide much value to my Dad and the whole family. 

Thank you 

😊:)😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts