๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž

 Hello Happy People 

Hope you all are doing great. 

I am doing well but my mind is filled with several questions. 

I want to share one of the things which happened yesterday.

I thought to do one of the activities for 3 days. 

But I failed very quickly within a few hours. 

I am a member of the Thop Family. 

I connected much with the Thop Family. 

I am enjoying much with the Thop family people. 

I am having fun and learning something end of the day my day is filling with the 75 %of the memories done with the Thop people. 

I thought to check how it will be if I am not part of the Thop family. 

How the day become it will be too boring or it will go well or I thought to test myself with an activity. 

In this Activity, I thought to not speak to Thop people for 3 days and shouldn't do Thop activities for 3 days. 

I said to Tharun about this activity he accepted and started doing the activity from 1 p. m.

We played a game yesterday and our team won a league. 

Every Thop people started congratulating me and the team. Some of the people kept emojis, some of the people texted. 

I got messages from Niveditha, Teja Sri akka, Asha akka, Dhanush anna, Rohit anna. 

Immediately I started replying to them with a smile. I enjoyed the chat with them too like every time. 

I came to know, I connected much with the Thop family people even my day to doesn't complete without texting our Thop Family. 

I am very happy even I lost the activity but I came to know I can't spend my few hours without texting our Thop family people.

Today morning Shivani akka and Chandan anna and Madhu mowa messaged. 

All the Thop Family members are checking on each other and spending time. 

๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ. 

๐ˆ๐ง ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ. 

We connected by heart and enjoyed life. 


Thank you 

๐Ÿ˜Š:)๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular Posts