One call ๐Ÿ’›

 ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ. 


๐Ÿ˜can one call change someone's mood? 

๐Ÿ˜Is one call have that much power. 

Yes, why not it can change. 

I think most of the time you experienced it. 

Very recently, I came to know the power of a call. 

Why I don't know I am not well yesterday. 

I felt low and my mind is filled with several questions. 

I don't even find the answers to those questions. 

I don't even get an idea with whom I should share those. 

I thought to share with someone and messaged one person and again I deleted that message for everyone and I hadn't shared with that person. 

Then I texted my one more friend and texted with my friend for 10 min even though I am not feeling well. 

I went out to roam to come out from the disturbed mind even though I am not feeling well. 

Then I came back and I am not knowing what to do I thought to write gratitude cards to make myself comfortable. 

But it too failed yesterday ๐Ÿ™. 

Then I thought to sleep and went into sleep for 3 min.

After 3 min I got a call.

Then I got a call from Teju akka 

Wowwww

Why I don't know I forgot everything and feel excited and felt happy again. 

I think I just for 2 minutes but felt very happy. 

๐Ÿ˜ I hadn't solved my situation from the afternoon but a 2 minutes call made me well. 

Then we went to Shivani akka's home and met everyone and everything went well. 

Yes, sometimes can call make us comfortable. 

Yes, the call has power ๐Ÿ˜. 

Thank you. 

๐Ÿ˜Š:)๐Ÿ˜Š

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’•

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comments

Popular Posts