Feeling the moments πŸ’›

 Feeling the moments. 

Hello Happy people I am back πŸ’₯🌚. 

For sure, I know that you are doing well.

Do you feel the moments? 

How can you feel? 

Is that make you happy? 

Is money can make you feel the moments? 

Are the people who can make you feel the moments? 

Don't be panic by this questioning πŸ€­πŸ˜‚. 

Even I don't know the answers. 

Let us know those solutions together. 

Feeling the moments is very easier, the only thing we should do is we should be involved. 

When we involve we can feel the moments. 

When we can't involve we can't enjoy the moments 🌚. 

I think no money is needed for feeling the moments. 

Let me share my experience where we were involved in the moments. 

I was involved in many moments but thought to share this. 

We are a team of 8 called 8 pillars thought to meet Nive who came to Kothagudem to her uncle's home. 

We 8 hadn't gone, 6 people went and met Nive and picked her and went to the hotel and had our lunch and went to shakes and drank those.

Up to then we all 🀐 silent 🀐. 

Why I don't know πŸ˜…. 

We were not involved at the moment and we hadn't enjoyed ourselves too. 

Later, we went to a very near park and played at their and captured many pics. 

Their we all involved and while playing those all the people became kids and enjoyed much.

From the time we went to the park and by dropping Nive we completely felt the moments and enjoyed it much. 

Even I can't forget those memories now 🌚🌚

So, start involving in the moment for sure. You will live in many moments. 

Thank you 

😊:)😊

Comments

Popular Posts