Grateful to Tharun 🤩

 Hello Happy people 

Thought to share with you all. 

It's a great thing for me 🤭. 

I am thinking that great thing had happened. 

I can say this all happened because of Tharun. 

I am very grateful to him. 

He said about the internship for us, As we received the internship related document from principal. 

We hadn't went with that, unintentionally Tharun went and said about that for us. 

We felt that it is important and thought to apply. 

But we just left with one day. 

We came to know about that on last day of the application. 

Then we informed to the principal to arrange the things, we done this with the help of Tharun. 

As Tharun already connected to principal we done it by Tharun. 

Then later on that day Afternoon we went to the principal office and waited for 2 hours. 

We stayed 2 hours for the signature on  the letters and No objection certificate. 

Our principal is so cool and done in a cool way because Tharun already connected to principal because of him it went well. 

Later, it's 6 and we left with 6 hours for the registration. 

Then we started doing registration, we are setting all the things, It's 8 but one application is also hadn't done due to server busy. 

We thought to go to college and i took the laptop of sangeetha.

In that night she came out and gave her laptop to help us 🤗😀. 

Then we started again it's 9.

No registrations are done.

The at 9:30 Tharun's registration done.

Then we got hope and we felt happy 🥳🥳🥳. 

Then Tharun praying for God and rushing here there because my registration is not accepting it's already 10 but the registration is not accepting.

He tensed a lot and prayed god and we together tried for 50 times may be it came many times as server as busy and later on at 10:30 registration had successful. 

Then Tharun felt happy and excited. 

Then later on we had applied for the remaining too, then applied for Sandhya, Nikesh and Manideep anna. 

Finally we done with all by 11 and we went to hostel back by 11:20 with great talks and funny chats. 


🌚Then we got a mail from Central Ministry, like we selected. Then I checked the list I and sandhya and Manideep selected for that. 

🌚 But Tharun hadn't got that, I am not able to take that because the whole things are done because of him. 

🌚 Then I spoke with Tharun he said one thing that "something Big is waiting for me" When I listened this I felt like wow. 

🌚 Happy to have him. 

He prayed for me. 

He took responsibilities for me. 

He is arranging the things for me. 

I think I am very lucky to get him as my friend. 

Not because of he is arranging the things, he prayed for me. 

I am lucky to get him, because how much may I irritate him he bear me, he accepts me in the way I am, advices me by explaining the things, he respects my words too. 

For sure something big is waiting for you, I am going to play the major role in your Big achievement.

Comments

Popular Posts