Right Things Happen at Right Time ❤πŸ’›

 Hey Happy people. 

How you are doing. 

I am doing great πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I hope you are doing double great. 

Do you believe the Right things happen at the right time? 

Yes πŸ˜‡ 

Those will happen, even I thought it happen accordingly or unfortunately but not Right things happen at right time. 

Who made that happen? 

I don't know, maybe Universe conspires making that happen. 

Yes πŸ˜‡ 

I go with that, If you know anything else you can let me know. 

Let me share one thing with you all. 

We 3 Manideep anna, Sandhya and I got an internship at MOEF&CC in Delhi and we are doing well there and we alloted with the one mentor for us. 

Then in one of the situations, our mentor suggested we go back to Telangana, it won't be much beneficial for you. If you feel like you are learning nothing you can leave don't take risks it's not so beneficial for you. 

Then sir also gave us an option that if you want to leave I will give one option for you, you people can do that, you can do an internship at singareni for 2 months I will give you chance in the way sir said then I am In great confusion and sandhya willing to go back and take singareni internship. 

I don't know what to do? 

Then Manideep anna came towards us and said a few of our alumni are In ministry. 

We felt like wow and went there and met them, I felt very happy and cool by meeting them. 

They said about the importance of the Ministry internship and the Opportunity. 

We came out of the confusion and we got the clarification because of our alumni. 

We came out from a great confusion 🀩

πŸ’› Right things happened at the Right time πŸ’›

The universe conspires and made us know the value of internships. 

I don't know what is gonna happen if we hadn't met our Alumni maybe we had lost this great opportunity. 

But we hadn't because the Right thing happened at the Right time

We met our Alumni at the right time, before two days we went to the ministry but we don't even know that our Alumni are available there. 

But on that day, unfortunately, we came to know about them and they received us and they helped us a lot.

Thank you for reading up to here 

😊:)😊

Comments

Popular Posts