Lie Made Me Happier 🀩

 The lie made me Happy... 

Wow 

Is really lie makes us happy?

I hope you people also experienced it many times. 

Yes, Lie makes us happy 🀩


🌚 When you are facing a lot of problems and even though keep smiling and lying that you are okay. 

It makes you a bit happy and people around you happier 

🌚 when you lie to your girlfriend just to see her happiness by seeing her happiness you feel happy. 

🌚 When you lie to your friend you feel happier πŸ˜„. 

🌚 When you lie to your teacher and escape from punishment gives you great happiness in your childhood days. 

Lie

Lie

Lie

Makes you happier and happier sometimes. 

But what's the mistake with it? 

Why do most say lying is wrong. 

Are you are a bad person being a liar? 

Are people will understand when you lie? 

Sometimes you may lie just to see the happiness on someone's face but they make you a cheater and leave you 

Ooooh

It's sounding very very bad 

But today one lie made me more and more happier. 

I lied that I am leaving Thop Ecell to my friend and I shared a few messages. 

But when I received calls and when I received messages from my friends I felt very happy. 

I felt  very happy by seeing their pure love and true relationships

It's a lie but it made me more happiest person today. 

I got happy tears without knowing to me when I received a call. 

Love you people 

Thank you for surrounding me with your pure hearts 

Edhi edho 

Sodhi laga poyindatchu 

But I felt like writing antey πŸ€­πŸ˜…

Thank you for reading

Comments

Popular Posts