Know Yours 🀩

 Hello Happy people 

Hope you all are doing great. 

I am super fine. 

I want to share today about individual strengths. 

Yes!! 😌

We have different strengths in our way. 

Some of you may dance well!! 

Some of you may sing great!! 

Some of you may read complete book with in a day!! 

Some of you may have attractive hand writing!! 

Some of you may have great art in you!! 

Some of you may have great communication skills!! 

Some of you may have great communication skills!! 

So, find your strengths and go with your strengths. 

Before that let you all know about your goals. 

Because, we all are in the same path but our goals are different. 

I want to lead my life 

My akka want to get Government job

My Heart - Pathic want to lead her life. 

My chelle want to become IAS

My chelle want to become Dancer and financially settled. 

My friend want to become scientist in exploration. 

My friend gufran want to become Entrepreneur. 

My dearuu want to go to abroad. 

My supporter want to become IPS. 

My akka want to pursue her phd in Abroad. 

 we all are in same path!! 

But Our goals are different. 

So, plan the things should be done by you according to your goals. 

Go with your strengths and run towards success. 

For example 

Let us assume Tiger, Elephant, Tortoise and Monkey are in a competition of three stages. 

Stage 1 -- should cross the lake 

Stage 2 -- should climb the tree

Stage 3 -- should run 3 kms 


In the stage 1 when the competition is conducted among those. Tortoise won the task and respective animals came after the tortoise. 

In the stage 2, Monkey had climbed the tree first. 

Some are not even sustained. 

Tiger unable to climb the tree. 

In stage 3, same Tiger came first and won the race. 

Remaining came at their respective position..

So choose your correct path according to your strength.

May be you are also a Tiger in few of the situations, but because of the path you choose may make you lose again and again. 

Choose the write path according to your strength and Move on 

I hope you choose the best one and get succeded. 

Thank you 

😊:)😊

Everyday is not ours dear 

Just make it ours by being Empathetic.

Comments

Popular Posts