Stolen My Heart 💗


Stolennnnnnnn 🤔🤔🤔

I know what I think when I see this after 10 years. 

I know what you are thinking now!! 

What happened, who stole the heart. 

It was stolen by a sweet person, a caring person, an empathetic person and a humble one. 

I call her as my pinni 🫶

Yesterday is the day i am going to meet pinni for the first time. 

I have no idea, how I am going to be talk with pinni as an introvert. 

I don't know how I am going to manage. 

I don't know how pinni will treat, Is I am going to speak good or not. 

Usually we speak well and good in calls wr connected very recently and pinni shows so much care and she will have a good conversations with me. 

But when I met yesterday, I hadn't felt like it's meeting her first time. 

I enjoyed every moment and had many conversations spoke for an hours and hours. 

Made a chicken curry with a yummy taste. 

Even at the end gave money like a mom. 

I hadn't seen that much pure love from the person met for the first time. 

Giving money is not yet all a easy thing now in these days. 

Why people will give money for the people who met them first time? 

Reason behind this is the only thing is love and care she is showing towards me. 

It's not about the money, it's the amount of care and love she is showing. 

I am not going to lose pinni bond 🫶

Thank you My dear blog for listening to me always 🤩

Comments

Popular Posts