First teacher πŸ’›

 Hey Happy People 

Hope you all are doing great.

Tell me about a person who is called as a first teacher by many. 

Yes, many people will call that person the first teacher. 

I hadn't have clear points or clear thoughts for this years how can I say that person as a first teacher. 

But now I am having number of thoughts and number of situations to share. 

I don't wanna make you people wait more. 

She is our Amma.

Yes knowingly or unknowingly she became the first teacher for everyone.

Without awareness we learnt many things from Amma and surprisingly we don't even realize we all learnt those all many years back. 

I am getting to know about those all as the days goes. 

# Now in these days, when I am in hostel if I see any people on the road side. I will go to them and buy something which is near to the place they are and will give to them.

I learnt this quality from Amma and Dady 

# In my childhood days before going to bed everyday she tells a story to me and make me to go fall in to the sleep.

Story including witha a beautiful motto. 

Those motto's and moral are making me to what I am now. 

Which are making me to connect with people and learn continuously. 

# Even though she hadn't studied in her childhood days. 

To make me best she learnt my nursery and LKG, UKG academics and taught me. 

Studying the unknown things are very difficult for her even though she kept herself in uncomfortable zone to make me best. 

I have many incidents to share this kind off. 

I hope you also have many things to share. 

Your potential is very high 

Discover it from you Dear πŸ’›

Think and realize what your first teacher taught for you. 

Thank you 😌

Comments

Popular Posts