Nikesh Mowa πŸ₯Ί

18 th October 2021 

## Throwback 

 Good Evening everyone and Good morning Shravan sir. 

Today I want to say something about a person. 

🌚 He is unique. 

🌚 He is Brilliant. 

🌚 He is an athlete. 

🌚 He is selfless

🌚 He always wants to enjoy the present and create memories. 

🌚 He is a naughty boy. 

🌚 He is dedicated. 

🌚 He is so punctual. 

🌚 He is one of my Buddy. 

🌚 He is Kind - Hearted. 

🌚 He understands every situation and every person. 

🌚 He is so Responsible. 

🌚 He is ICON

🌚 He is a great supporter of mine. 

🌚 He is a great Editor. 

🌚 He is a great Storyteller. 

I hope you came to know about whom I am talking 

He is our Own Nikesh (ICON). 

Every time I inspire by his behaviour,  I learnt a lot many things from Nikesh. 

He is a great Athlete (Sprinter). 

He helps us to do a lot many things, he guides us and wants to make us best. 

He can run 100 m in 11 sec he is trying to give his best

He can sing rap songs, He can dance, he is a great Artist, he is versatile. 

Wow, he shooted so many videos in the hostels patiently and edited those. 

He always supports me and wants to be my cheer supporter. 

We had lot many funny moments In the hostel

He is so unique, he wants to be unique. He will uniquely do any activity. 

I am very happy to see the rapid growth of Nikesh. 

He is one of the people who habituated very quickly to a gratitude mindset. 

He is a great storyteller, he tells his past stories and we feel like we went in that situation with his storytelling skills. 

He takes us there. 

He is so obedient to others. 

He respects everyone and cares for everyone. 

Before connecting to him he will be like an introvert. If we connect to him we can't leave him ( A true Friend ) 

Thank you Tharun for a great connection. 

I always feel grateful to for the beautiful connections you gave to me. 

Nikesh mama thank you for being in my life. 

My B tech life is becoming something special for that one of the reasons, are you? 

Happy to have you In my life. 

Thank you 

😊:)😊

Comments

Popular Posts