39 days experience in Thop Ecell

It might be risky to study. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I just want to share my 39 days of experience with the Thop Ecell.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙧π™ͺ𝙣 : 

Day 1 to day 39 he helping me.

Before joining in the Top Ecell (officially). I attend a Thop talk of my seniors regarding the review papers the way they are explaining the way they are supporting themselves with the words I liked a lot.


Later I took a decision that wants to member of the Thop cell.

Later I contacted Tharun and said that I want to join.he connected me with Thriveni akka.

π™π™π™§π™žπ™«π™šπ™£π™ž 𝙖𝙠𝙠𝙖 ;


Thriveni akka said about the Thop cell and Shravan sir.

Later that day we made a card to the Shravan sir πŸ˜ƒ

And I sent a text message to Rohit anna and Chandan anna.

π™Žπ™π™§π™–π™«π™–π™£ π™¨π™žπ™§ : 


πŸ˜€ when I spoke with the Shravan sir. I got some more interest on the Thop ecell

 and known more about the Thol Ecell.

Sir encouraged me a lot in that call discussed lot of things.πŸ˜ƒ


Later I attend a Thop talk. I asked a small doubt even though it is small. sir encouraged me for that and supported.


πŸ˜ƒ later when I attend a Wednesday review session again. sir have been discussing the Mahinder  sir project but I don't know who is Mahinder sir. later thriveni  akka believed me and mentioned that I too interested in that project.

It made to connect with some more seniors and friends.


π™π™šπ™Ÿπ™ͺ π˜Όπ™ π™ π™– ;

Shravan sir had kept Teja Sri akka as my captain. who is cool and supportive. Nearly a 33 days friendship with teju akka. I can say who made me interact, who made me speak, think differently. some times teju akka played the role of a mentor too. made me work consistently by clarifying my single doubts. Teju akka also said that what to take and what not. said about the importance of the laptop and suggested a featured lap tap. By supporting every single situation made me here. 


π™Žπ™π™žπ™«π™–π™£π™ž 𝙖𝙠𝙠𝙖:

 Single statement: akka help chesthadhi chesina help marchipothadhi. 


Shiva akka when I received the gratitude card from Shivani akka. I felt happy I want to see the same smile on shiva akka. I had written to feel the smile on Shivani akka. But by that, I connected a lot to the Shivani akka.

Even though I didn't ask Shivani akka said I am here to assist you at any time πŸ˜ƒ.

By that, I felt happy and thought that why can't I be like that. shiva akka advised me to write blogs so I started those too.

π˜Όπ™¨π™π™– 𝙖𝙠𝙠𝙖 ;


Later a six sigma project which had connected with the deepthi, vivikta, Asha akka thriving akka

But a lot with the Asha akka. she explained to me the topic regarding those to get an idea for me. nearly she taught 4 and half hours continuously by spending her time.😊 

π™‡π™žπ™™π™«π™žπ™Ÿπ™– 𝙖𝙠𝙠𝙖 ; 

Lidvija  akka Helped me with the NFT project. Akka gave me a proper idea about the NFT which made me work on That and learn.lidvija akka supported and advised.

π˜Ύπ™π™–π™£π™™π™–π™£ 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙆𝙖𝙧π™ͺ𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖: 

Connected with Karun anna and Chandan anna in the English learning session.


Everyone is supporting me as much as they can. 

Thank you Top cell and my top cell members. 


πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Thank you for spending your valuable time on reading this. 

Comments

  1. We should learn a lot from you Kranthi!!
    wowww...you are growing at a faster rate. We all are happy that we know you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts