I can see love in his eyes ❤

 I can see love in his eyes. 

As we are online friends we connected a lot and a lot.

Through one of the platforms.

As the colleges are going to open and we felt very happy and we can enjoy and we can chill we thought.

Finally, we went to our college we enjoyed individually a lot and sometimes together, but we enjoyed much.

This happened because we have several connections and we thought to give the time and should spend with everyone.

But last day my buddy said that " Don't feel that I hadnot spent time for you ".whether I may spend this days with you or not but you are special for me always.

Which melt my heart ❤️.

Later he went to bus stop and I waited for the people who belongs to our local areas.later I approached to bus stand I hadn't thought that my buddy will be there at place it made me surprise. I went to him and met him.

Later our bus came hurrily I went from their towards the bus.Then my buddy ran towards and came towards bus and smiling with innocence and with lots of love. I can see the plenty of love in his eyes.which I hadn't forget up to know.

Thank you buddy for making these days special πŸ˜ƒ

I hope you people also experienced a lot like this πŸ˜€

😊 :) 😊

Comments

  1. I don't know why, while i am going through those wonderful lines of your life, i can hear your voice..
    Love to know more about you mamaπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much vana πŸ’›
      For hearing it with your heart, rather than reading it with eyesπŸ’›

      Delete
  2. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°Thank you for sharing and mentioning our memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Documentation helped me to recollect my memory πŸ’›

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts