Life Changer ❤

 Hello Happy people 

Hope you all are doing great just like everytime i want to share about a person. 

๐ŸŒšHe is Emphathetic. 

๐ŸŒšHe is caring. 

๐ŸŒšHe is lovable. 

๐ŸŒšHe is appreciable. 

๐ŸŒšHe is Humble. 

๐ŸŒšHe is kind-hearted. 

๐ŸŒšHe is optimistic. 

๐ŸŒšHe is pure soul. 

๐ŸŒš He is our cheer leader. 

๐ŸŒšHe is making many people unique. 

๐ŸŒš He is great Appreciater. 

๐ŸŒš He is great teacher. 

๐ŸŒš He is great Friend. 

๐ŸŒš He is great supporter. 

๐ŸŒš He is change maker. 

๐ŸŒšHe is something special. 

๐ŸŒšHe made many to adopts gratitude mindset. 

๐ŸŒšHe made many to adopt learning mindset. 

๐ŸŒš He made us to reinject our values. 

๐ŸŒš He made people to connect through heart. 

๐ŸŒš He is down to earth. 

๐ŸŒš He always thinks about others. 

๐ŸŒš He always  provide value to others and Willing to provide for more people. 

I hope you all came to know who he is. 

He is our own shravan sir. 

Wow, sir is amazing. 

The way sir loves us and cares us is amazing. 

I am very blessed to have sir in my life. I can proudly say I changed a lot after the presence of shravan sir in my life. 

He is change maker of mystery life. Not only for me but also for many. 


The way sir call us and ask us can I assist you is amazing. Even though sir have a busy schedule he reduce his sleeping hours and want to help us. 

Sir, added much happiness to my life. 

I felt very excited when I spoke with sir for a first time. Wow, I am so lucky the person from America is speaking with me and making me to learn. From the day 1 to now day by day love and respect towards sir increasing to the peaks level.

I still remembered that half an hour call. 

When I feel low, if I inform what my situation. Immediately sir makes a call and speaks to make me feel comfortable and happier. His care is amazing. 

He is making me to learn in a different way, he is making me to explore the new things and make me independent. 

Even it may be a 10 min Or 5 min or 15 min call. It always boost up me. 

I am a happy person to have sir's connection. 

I am a happier person to have a sir's connection. 

I am a happiest person to have a sir's connection. 

Sir don't even make us to feel uncomfortable. 

Sir never expects he accepts what we give. 

Thank you 

๐Ÿ˜Š:)๐Ÿ˜Š

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ’›

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ.

Comments

Popular Posts