๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž

 Hello Happy people

Hope you all are doing great.

I want to say a powerful word.

๐…๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž. 

I failed many times.

I think you people fail sometimes.

We feel low when we fail.

We feel like we lost everything when we fail.

We feel we are bad at many things.

We feel we lost consistency.

We feel that we are not doing well. 

We feel sometimes to quit the activity.

Failure makes us weak.

The same failure makes us more and more strong.

I failed many times. Yet, I accept it.

Most of the times failure makes us more and more strong. 

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก. 

๐ŸŒšI failed to learn Kung fu from my sister. 

๐ŸŒš I failed to learn dance from my friend. 

๐ŸŒš I failed to play games well. 

๐ŸŒš I failed to be like acumen. 

๐ŸŒš I failed to feel ebullient always. 

๐ŸŒš I failed to speak with my dear one in school days. 

๐ŸŒš I failed to get a 10 GPA in 10 th standard. 

๐ŸŒš I failed to get seats in NIT's and IIT's. 

๐ŸŒšI failed to perform well in some of the activities. 

I failed many times and yet I accepted Everything and started moving on. 

I want to share one of the situations, In my intermediate days I pursued our textbooks thoroughly and tried a lot to get into the NIT but I had failed due to lack of experience. 

I don't even manage my time well in the examination. 

Later, I tried for the Second JEE too but I failed again to get into that. 

Later, Now the only option I have is Eamcet I planned for that how I should perform for the exam and how should I manage my time. I planned and went into the examination and performed this time I succeeded not a great success but I felt like succeded. I got 12 k rank. 

๐˜๐ž๐ฌ, ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ.

Yes, we should learn something from our failures. 

I hope you all will learn. 

Thank you 

๐Ÿ˜Š:)๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular Posts